Our Lifelong Learning Series offers adults the chance to aquire an appreciation for new interests and the opportunity to become involved with others in the community. Use the Events calendar to view our offerings.
Docents are volunteers who conduct scheduled shifts in our themed gardens and natural areas. Additionally, some docents lead observation- and inquiry-based tours through the Garden.
Therapeutic Horticulture is the purposeful use of plants and plant-related activities to promote health and wellness for an individual or a group. Check out the Buehler Family Foundation Enabling Garden for more information.
teachers & students
School Field Trips
- Self-guided/Guided: $5 per student. Offered Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm. Using a map of the gardens, teachers and chaperones can lead students through the garden.
- One free chaperone is given for every 5 students.
- PreK – 5 grade: 1 chaperone per 5 students.
- 6 grade – 12 grade: 1 chaperone per 10 students.
Additional adults are $7 per person. Additional adults must purchase tickets individually when group checks in.
Payment is due in full on the day of your field trip. Cash, school district checks, personal checks, Visa, American Express, Master Card and Discover are all accepted. Checks should be made out to Naples Botanical Garden.
- School groups include 10 or more children from homeschools, public, private, and faith-based PreK-12 grade schools.
- The Garden is ADA accessible. When you make your reservation, please indicate if your group includes individuals that require special accommodations.
children & families
These week-long art and science-based camps provide exciting and enriching experiences for students aged five to twelve.
Visit our Events Calendar to see all upcoming programming which includes a day of fun for the entire family in the Smith Children’s Garden complete with themed events, activities and crafts.
A drop-in program for children and their families in the Vicky C. and David Byron Smith Children’s Garden. W.O.N.D.E.R. stands for “Walk. Observe. Navigate. Draw. Explore. Read.”
Give your kids the chance to embrace their inner adventurer this coming summer at Naples Botanical Garden’s summer camp!
Kids will have the opportunity to connect with the natural world through art, science, exploration and play. It isthe perfect camp for budding scientists, explorers, horticulturists, and chefs.
everglades wetland research park at kapnick center
The Everglades Wetland Research Park on the campus of the Naples Botanical Garden, Naples, Florida, is a Florida Gulf Coast University facility designed to provide teaching, research, and service related to wetland, river, and coastal science and ecological engineering.
Learn more about our everglades wetland research click below.