Plan your next group outing as a garden tour!
The Garden is a wonderful place for groups, clubs and organizations to tour. With a variety of tour options, including guide and self-guided tours, group tour benefits, and a menu of options for boxed lunches, you are sure to create a wonderful experience for all.
Please note that you must have a group of 10 or more people to qualify for Group Tours.
Teachers: for field trip information, please visit our Teachers and Students page!
Guidelines for Group Tours
Tours typically last between 60-90 minutes.
It is recommended that guests wear appropriate shoes and clothing for active, outdoor walking. No Tripods are allowed in the Garden.
The plants in the Garden are growing. They are delicate, valuable, and easily damaged. Never remove vegetation that is attached to a plant or lying on the ground.
No part of any plant should be eaten. Please avoid unimproved surfaces, including sand. Hand-to-mouth or hand-to-eye contact should be avoided after touching any plant. Should you have an adverse reaction after contact with any plant or organism, please alert your tour guide.
Plants defend themselves, some leaves and branches have sharp tips or edges. Please be aware of your surroundings and don't walk in plant beds.
Please use caution! There are overhanging branches and/or obstacles at ground and eye level which can pose a risk to safety. Many places are wet underfoot and can be slippery; watch your step at all times.
Please put trash in the correct marked trash and/or recycling receptacles.
Group leaders must stay with their group(s) at all times.
Please be aware that the Butterfly House is not included with Group Tours.
Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour. Groups cancelling with less than 48 hours notice will be charged the full amount.
In the event of a no-show, the client will be responsible for payment of the contract in full. Naples Botanical Garden will use the most recent guest count as a final guarantee number.
Tours may be cancelled and/or postponed by the Garden due to inclement weather. Should such an event occur, Naples Botanical Garden will provide alternate visit dates and all monies paid will transfer to the rescheduled date.
Booking your group tour
Please follow these guidelines for booking your next adult group tour:
- 10 or more people qualify as a tour group.
- Tours must be booked at least four 4 weeks in advance of requested tour date.
- To guarantee the date requested, the group tour agreement form must be returned along with your $100.00 deposit. The deposit will be credited to the tour's final invoice balance. No tours will be scheduled during special events in the Garden.
- Final guest count and balance are due 2 weeks prior to the scheduled tour date.
- Final payment is due 2 weeks prior to your tour date and must be in ONE form of payment, either check/cash/credit card.
- If payment is received after the invoice due date, a late fee of $25 will be assessed.
Garden tour guides are scheduled based on group size. Last minute additions may affect the group's experience. Extra lunches will be subject to availability.
Contact the Tour Coordinator to book a group tour by emailing email@example.com.