Skip Navigation and Search to Content
- Mornings are some of the best times to visit the Garden to see all the blooms and wildlife, as well as to take advantage of the lower temperatures. Each Tuesday we open our gates at 8am for the "Early Birds." Whether you choose to paint, take photographs, use the miles of walking trails, or just come out to bird watch, we invite you to join us during these special morning hours.
- All easels and tripods must be kept off pathways
- Artists/Photographers are responsible for supplies/set-up/break-down
- Eco-friendly paints only
- Tarp/Canvas required to be laid down for artist work areas
- Regular Admission - Free for Members
Like this event?
Let others know that you like this event!