Give your kids the chance to embrace their inner adventurer at Naples Botanical Garden’s summer camp!
Kids will have the opportunity to connect with the natural world through art, science, exploration and play. It is the perfect camp for budding scientists, explorers, horticulturists, and chefs.
- Camps are designed for students ages 5-12 years old. All 5-year-olds must have completed Kindergarten.
- Each week-long camp offers a full and fun-filled day of activities from 8:00am to 3:00pm.
topics and activities include:
- Butterfly investigations
- Solar energy experiments
- Art projects using a variety of media, indoors and out
- Natural areas exploration
- Sampling and preparing food from plants grown in the garden
The Garden thanks the Naples Children & Education Foundation, founders of the Naples Winter Wine Festival, for their support for Summer Camp. The Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), supports charitable programs that improve the lives of underprivileged and at-risk children in Collier County. NCEF is committed to making a profound and sustaining difference in the quality of life of children. NCEF funding assists in underwriting camp opportunities for students from Shadowlawn and Avalon Elementary Schools.
To register or for more details for the summer camp programs call 239.643.7275 or email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org