Give your kids the chance to embrace their inner adventurer at Naples Botanical Garden’s summer camp!
Kids enjoy the opportunity to connect with the natural world through art, science, exploration and play. It is the perfect camp for budding scientists, explorers, horticulturists, and chefs.
- Garden camps are designed for students ages 5-12 years old. All 5-year-olds must have completed Kindergarten.
- Each themed, week-long camp offers a full and fun-filled day of activities from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
topics and activities include:
- Butterfly investigations
- Solar energy experiments
- Art projects using a variety of media, indoors and out
- Natural areas exploration
- Sampling and preparing food from plants grown in the garden