Give your kids the chance to embrace their inner adventurer at Naples Botanical Garden’s summer camp!
Kids will have the opportunity to connect with the natural world through art, science, exploration and play. It is the perfect camp for budding scientists, explorers, horticulturists, and chefs.
- Camps are designed for students ages 5-12 years old. All 5-year-olds must have completed Kindergarten.
- Each week-long camp offers a full and fun-filled day of activities from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Choose from four fun-filled themes:
Wild Florida Wanderers
June 9 - 13 and June 30 - July 3
June 16 - 20 and July 7 - 11
June 23 - 27 and July 14 - 18
July 21 - 25
Rates (include healthy breakfast, lunch and snack from Whole Foods)
$300 per child, per week; $250 with Garden Membership. Become a member today to receive the member discount!
10% off for either sibling or multiple week registrations. Week of June 30 - July 3: $240; $200 with Membership.
topics and activities include:
- Butterfly investigations
- Solar energy experiments
- Art projects using a variety of media, indoors and out
- Natural areas exploration
- Sampling and preparing food from plants grown in the garden