Walk, observe, navigate, draw, explore, and read (W.O.N.D.E.R.) together during the Family Wonder Days celebration on May 27 and 28, from 9am – 3pm! Garden-wide fun awaits with a weekend of wonderful games, activities, and scavenger hunts for the whole family.
Grab a free activity guide (in English, Spanish, or Haitian Creole) and follow Huītzil, the Garden’s hummingbird Wonder Pal, as you navigate through the lush landscape to explore our feathered friends, pollinators, and plants.
From 10am – 2pm, enjoy family-friendly live music from the Sarah Hadeka Duo on the Water Garden Stage while cooling off with delectable gourmet gelato available for purchase from Birdie’s Gelato.
These six activity stations will take you on a journey through the Garden!
- Walk Station – Kapnick Brazilian Garden
- Observe Station – Kapnick Caribbean Garden
- Navigate Station – Scott Florida Garden
- Draw Station – Performance Lawn
- Explore Station – Foster Succulent Garden
- Read Station – Lea Asian Garden
Included with Garden admission