Returning with a springtime splash, Hats in the Garden will celebrate 18 years of millinery, fashion, and the beauty of Naples Botanical Garden! Guests will enjoy a champagne celebration, extraordinary luncheon, and one-of-a-kind runway show featuring a world-renowned fashion designer.
Table purchases available immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 239.315.7212
Ticket purchases begin Thursday, October 28, 2021
Be sure to follow @hatsinthegarden (on Instagram) for VIP announcements
Invitations will be mailed early November 2021
Chaired by Linda Koehn
• Mingle amid the flora and fauna of a world-class botanical garden while enjoying champagne and viewing the fashion and millinery of fellow guests.
• Stop by the “Best of Hats Contest” judging table.
• Take photos with friends.
• Enjoy a luncheon catered by The Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort under the Garden Tent.
• Party for a Purpose: Participate in a Fund-A-Need to support educational and access programs at Naples Botanical Garden.
• Celebrate the winners of the Best of Hats Contest.
• Revel in the beauty and excitement of the annual Hats Runway Show.
• Continue the fun at the Afterglow Lounge and Reception in Kapnick Hall.
• Meet the runway show designer, and shop his collection.
• Enjoy sips and sweet bites while dancing the afternoon away.
While curating your Hats in the Garden 2022 look, consider the Best of Hats judging categories:
o Most Creative
o Most Chic
o Best Ensemble
Thank you to our 2021 – 22 Sponsors:
Fiddler Films, Sea Salt, William Raveis Real Estate
2021 – 2022 Sustaining Leadership Council
Cortney L. Beebe
Jane Purdy Berger
Mary Ann Bindley
Joanne D. Brown
Eleanor B. Chabraja
Joan E. Clifford
Parker J. Collier
Grace B. Evenstad
Donna S. Hall
Nancy H. Hamill
Amy M. Heuerman
Barbara J. Hills
Jerrilyn M. Hoffmann
Jody B. Lippes
Joan T. Loos
Gloria P. Messey
Donna D. Nelson
Kathleen C. Rooney
Karen M. Scott
Mary S. Smith
Vicky C. Smith
Jenny W. Sutton
Carol A. Walter
Shirley Z. Welsh
Kathy E. Woods
Geren W. Fauth
Leslie K. Fogg
Paula J. Malone
Barbara L. Morrison
Katherine R. Pallas
Linda G. White
Christine G. Williamson
Founding Hats in the Garden Chairs
Jane Purdy Berger
Barbara J. Finn
Leslie K.S. Fogg
Anne M. LaGrippe
We thank all who participated in #HatsInOurGardens in 2020. Because of your support, nearly 20,000 essential workers and their families have taken advantage of complimentary Garden access. If you missed #HatsInOurGardens, please take a moment to view below.
The restorative power of time spent in nature is now more important than ever. All proceeds will support Naples Botanical Garden and expansion of its community education and access programs. To support this program via sponsorship or donation, please contact Rhea Merrill: email@example.com.