March 17 & 18, 2023
9am – 5pm, 8am entry for Members of Naples Botanical Garden and the Naples Garden Club
The 68th annual Naples Flower Show & Garden Market, presented with longtime partner Naples Garden Club, is one of the largest juried flower shows in Florida. Take in spectacular floral designs, botanical arts, educational displays, and informative demonstrations — all set within the beauty of a world-class botanical garden. Before you leave, be sure to browse a variety of vendors for the opportunity to take a piece of the experience home.
Each year, a unique theme energizes visitors and participants of the show. This year’s Just Imagine theme is intertwined into the show’s artistic floral and horticultural displays that will captivate your imagination and celebrate the splendor around us. Reimagined botanical presentations will take you around the world to explore, dream, and travel to another place – imagining all the possibilities!
Guests may experience the following each day of the Flower Show:
- One of the largest flower shows in Florida, with juried displays and artistic creations showcasing world-class horticulture, floral design, education, and botanical arts
- Shopping at a variety of vendors, including tropical plants, succulents, and botanically-inspired jewelry and fashion
- Floral design and horticulture demonstrations at 11:30am and 1:30pm
Friday, March 17
- 11:30am “New Floral Designs” with Mercy Abrams, Naples Garden Club
- 1:30pm “Gardening with Native Plants” with Maureen McFarland, Native Plant Society
Saturday, March 18
- 11:30am “New Floral Techniques” with Mercy Abrams, Naples Garden Club
- 1:30pm “Living with Florida Wildlife” with Ray “the Trapper” Simonson
All activities take place in Kapnick Hall and under the Event Tent on the Sustaining Leadership Council Event Plaza.
Download the full 2023 Naples Flower Show program with details on divisions and awards.
Tropical Plant Vendors
• Green Door Nursery
• So Orchids
• Williams Magical Garden Center & Landscape
Clothing, Jewelry, Accessories, and Home Decor
• Dena Lyons
• Floromancy Designs
• Martha Gill Custom Creations
• Mary Limont Design
• Nancy Norman
• Stacy’s Jewelry Collection
Admission to the show is included with Garden admission.
Presented in partnership with:
Sponsored in part by the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Arts and Culture, the Florida Council on Arts and Culture, and the National Endowment for the Arts.