This year’s theme: Naples Style
Naples Botanical Garden and Naples Garden Club combine resources and talents to present the Naples Flower Show. The two-day event, one of the largest flower shows in Florida, includes a Garden Market, a variety of educational demonstrations as well as the Naples Garden Club’s spectacular juried Designs and Horticultural exhibits.
The Naples Flower Show is included with General Garden Admission. Tickets are available to purchase here.
Vendors will be located under the Event Tent on the Sustaining Leadership Council Event Plaza. The following vendors will be at the 2018 show:
- Better Gardens by Design
- Birds of Naples
- Connie Mills Accessories
- Crushable Hats Inc.
- Gill Interiors
- Green Door Nursery
- Jade Orchids
- Mary Limont Design
- Master Gardener Plant Clinic and Information Booth
- Naples Treasure Chest
- Orchid Treasures
- Rege Malone, Horticulturalist
- Signature Tree Care
- So Orchids
- Stacy Vermylen Jewelry Designs
- Tropical Breezes Design Studio
- Tropiflora LLC
Daily Demonstrations in Event Tent
Friday, March 23 and Saturday, March 24
- 11:30 Floral Designs by Kathleen Hawryluk, Naples Garden Club
- 1:30 Succulent Demonstration by Andrea Grace & Taylor Burnham, Naples Botanical Garden
Please note: Details are subject to change without notice.
No tripods will be permitted in Kapnick Hall.