February 24 – 26, 2023, 9am – 5pm,
8am early entry for Members
Orchids abound at this annual show celebrating the allure of these beauties. The show features prize-winning orchids of many species and hybrids, artistic displays of orchids in full bloom, and container and cut arrangements. Vendors offer a large selection of plants and orchid care supplies.
Orchid enthusiasts celebrate all things orchid as the Garden hosts the Naples Orchid Society Annual Show & Sale in partnership with the Naples Orchid Society. This year’s theme is “Orchid Mardi Gras.”
Guests may experience the following each day of the event:
- Prize-winning orchids in full bloom featuring many species and hybrids in Kapnick Hall
- Artistic displays of awe-inspiring orchids exhibited in Kapnick Hall
- A variety of orchid vendors on the Performance Lawn with a large selection of blooming plants and orchid care supplies
- The LaGrippe Orchid Garden will be bursting with a stunning array of orchids and epiphytes
- Naples Orchid Society and American Orchid Society volunteers on hand to answer questions
- Additional pop-up orchid-themed programs in the Garden
Tours & Programs
Live Demonstrations, Friday Only
- 9:30am – Mounting Orchids
- 10:30am – Vining Vanilla
Daily Orchid-Theme Tours, Friday – Sunday
- 10am – Orchids & Epiphytes
- 12pm – Highlights & History
- 2pm – Orchids & Epiphytes
W.O.N.D.E.R., Friday – Sunday
- 10:30am – 12pm – Super Plants
Dig Deeper, Friday – Sunday, 11:30am & 1pm
- Friday – I Bought an Orchid, Now What?
- Saturday – Mythbusters Orchid Edition
- Sunday – FLORchids: Orchids of Florida
Please note that Kapnick Hall will open at 12pm on Friday due to judging. Vendors will be open beginning at 9am (8am for Members).
Krull Smith Orchids (Apopka, FL)
Mac’s Orchids (Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
Odom’s Orchids (Ft. Pierce, FL)
Bredren Orchids (Apopka, FL)
Springwater Orchids (Melbourne, FL)
Admission to the show and sale is included with Garden admission. No tripods will be permitted in Kapnick Hall.
Presented in partnership with:
Sponsored in part by the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Arts and Culture, the Florida Council on Arts and Culture, and the National Endowment for the Arts.