Save the Date!
April 17, 2017
Windstar on Naples Bay
Join us for our annual golf tournament and auction benefiting the Garden. Now in its 17th year, this tournament, with a fresh new name The Garden Open, will have a fun Caribbean theme. $300 per golf participant includes your lunch, golf, cocktails, one seat at dinner and the live auction.
This year’s Fund the Future will focus on Garden staff development. Can’t join for golf? Register for the dinner portion for only $80 per person!
To register, mail in the registration form below with payment to the Garden by April 7th or call 239.325.1931. Space is limited.
For sponsorship information, please contact Annemarie Zoller, Development Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live Auction Sneak Peek
- Cocktail Party for 20 people in the Kapnick Caribbean Garden.
- Value: Priceless
- Donated by: Naples Botanical Garden, Lurcat Catering, The Garden District Naples, The Paper Merchant
- Restrictions: Valid until April 17, 2018. Must be on mutually agreed upon date by all vendors. Must be booked two months in advance.
- Rocky Mountain High: One week at a private home in Vail, Colorado.
- Value: $6,500
- Donated by: Susan and Dan Jones
- Restrictions: Valid until April 17, 2018. Must be on a mutually agreed upon date. Not available from Christmas to New Year’s Day.
2017 Golf Tournament Committee:
Thompson Dyke: Co-Chair
Bob McDorman: Co-Chair