Fee-Based Nature Journaling for the Public, Ages 16+
Introduction to Nature Journaling in the Garden
Join us at Naples Botanical Garden to learn the basics of nature journaling, a creative arts practice that brings you closer to the natural world around you. Budding artists will cultivate their artistic skills and creativity during this 3-hour, in-person class, with no prior art experience required. All supplies, such as a journal and watercolor pencils, are included; just bring yourself and a curiosity about nature!
Space is limited per class. Register today to reserve your spot. Must be 16 or older to register.
- 9am -12pm | Saturday, March 30, 2024
- 9am -12pm | Saturday, June 29, 2024
Cancellation and Inclement Weather Policy
- Payment is due at the time of registration. You are not registered until payment is made in full.
- Classes will be canceled if they do not meet the minimum registered enrollment by 5pm on the Wednesday prior to the class.
- If Naples Botanical Garden must cancel a class due to weather or low registration, you will be notified via email or phone and receive a full refund.
- Refunds will be issued when you cancel five business days prior to the class. No refunds will be made after that date.
- Refunds are not issued for missed classes after the class date.
All classes have a minimum enrollment of 8 and a maximum enrollment of 16. For questions about Introduction to Nature Journaling in the Garden, contact Mary Helen Reuter via email firstname.lastname@example.org.