Naples Botanical Garden encourages its guests to take casual photographs and videos of their visit for their own personal use and on personal social media accounts. However, personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes.
During your visit you may be filmed, videotaped, and/or photographed by a Garden employee or contract photographer. Your attendance serves as permission for the use of your image by the Garden and its constituents.
- All photography is at the discretion of Naples Botanical Garden.
- Drone photography is not permitted.
- For commercial photography, please call us at 239.325.1354 or email us at email@example.com.
- Flower beds or other plant displays may not be entered or disturbed. Plant labels and other signs may not be changed or removed.
- The Garden reserves the right to limit access for wagons, carts, and large equipment.
- Photographers are liable for any damage to Garden property. The Garden and its employees are not responsible for any loss or damages that may occur.
Personal photo shoots, including engagement photos, quinceañeras, and family portraits must be scheduled through the Visitor Services Department in advance and require a fee. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 239.325.1354 to schedule your photo shoot. *Please note that walk-up photo shoots are not permitted and will be turned away upon entry. Wedding photo shoots are prohibited in the Garden.
Naples Botanical Garden reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withhold and/or withdraw permission to photograph on its premises or to reproduce photographs of objects in its collection.