Members of the Media:
Get in Touch With Us!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Naples Botanical Garden. For all press inquiries, preferred image requests, and media opportunities not listed below, please contact Communications & Marketing:
Non-media inquiries should be submitted through our Contact Us form.
Naples Botanical Garden is a 170-acre, world-class garden paradise that features plants from around the world. The Garden provides arts, culture, youth and adult education, conservation, wellness, and volunteer programs that contribute to the quality of life in Southwest Florida onsite and online at naplesgarden.org. The Garden’s living collections are always growing and evolving, leaving our audiences with a deeper engagement with our curated gardens and Preserve.
Logo & Photography Policy
We encourage guests to take casual photographs and videos of their visit for their own personal use and on personal social media accounts. However, personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes. Read our full Photography Policy here.
Download the Garden Logo:
If you need high-resolution images of the Garden, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Impact Report
Naples Botanical Garden Magazine
Read about upcoming Garden events, plus get a behind-the-scenes look at our team’s work in conservation, horticulture, and education!
Naples Botanical Garden Conservation Magazine
Read about the Garden’s conservation work.
Recent Press Releases
- Media advisory: Johnsonville Night Lights in the Garden begins Nov. 24 – November 20, 2023
- Johnsonville Night Lights in the Garden tickets go on sale Nov. 6! – October 23, 2023
- Día de los Muertos Celebration returns to the Garden – October 18, 2023
- Local talent shines at Music in the Garden – October 12, 2023
- Naples Botanical Garden announces its 2023 – 2024 season, Here and Now – October 5, 2023
- Register now for Nature Journaling: Botany Through Art – August 21, 2023
- Waterlily Weekend to make a splash in the Garden – August 16, 2023
- Discover the Garden’s tastiest event of summer: Tasting the Tropics – June 26, 2023
- From seed to specimen at Naples Botanical Garden – Naples Illustrated
- Naples restoring “plant-based” dunes to combat future storm flooding
- Naples Botanical Garden creates floral swale for parking lot runoff
- After Ian: tips on improving the region’s environmental health – Naples Daily News
- “Mexico: A Celebration of Plants & Culture” at Naples Botanical Garden throughout the 2022 – 23 season – Gulf Coast Life
- Scientists are trying to find a way to battle palm tree-killing diseases – WINK News
- A bloomin’ good idea: Naples Botanical Garden through local artists’ creative lenses – Naples Daily News
- Naples Botanical Garden replants dunes – WGCU
- New sculpture exhibition comes to Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News
- Forty-year-old, rare palm gets new home at Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News – WGCU
- “Orchids: Naples Botanical Garden” – Richmond Times-Dispatch
To see what is happening during a specific time frame, please consult our 2023 – 2024 Events & Exhibitions page.