Members of the Media:
Get in touch with us!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Naples Botanical Garden. For all press inquiries, preferred image requests and media opportunities not listed below, please contact the Communications Department:
Jenny Fuentes, Communications Coordinator
239.315.7289 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-media inquiries should be submitted through our Contact Us form.
Naples Botanical Garden is a 170-acre, world-class garden paradise that features plants from around the world. The Garden provides arts, culture, youth and adult education, conservation, wellness, and volunteer programs that contribute to the quality of life in Southwest Florida. The Garden’s living collections are always evolving and developing, leaving our audiences with a deeper engagement with our curated gardens and Preserve, broadened with every visit. Read more about the history of the Garden and our mission here.
Logo, Media Gallery and Photography Policy
We encourage guests to take casual photographs and videos of their visit for their own personal use and on personal social media accounts. However, personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes. Read our full Photography Policy here.
Download the Garden Logo:
Recent Press Releases
- Leadership News: Kathy Connelly Now Vice President and Chief of Staff at Naples Botanical Garden – October 23, 2019
- Florida Association of Museums Recognizes Garden Ambassadors – October 15, 2019
- Night Lights’ 10th Season Kicks Off November 29 – October 8, 2019
- Collier County Public Library Cardholder Free Admission – October 2, 2019
- Reopening & Music in the Garden Schedule – September 26, 2019
- Fall Walk Tickets on Sale Now – September 17, 2019
- Bahamas National Trust Donations – September 4, 2019
- Hurricane Dorian Storm Closure – August 30, 2019
- Garden Leadership Announcements – July 31, 2019
- Naples Botanical Garden Welcomes Bahamas National Trust – July 15, 2019
- “Naples Botanical Garden heading up Bahamas environmental recovery effort” – WINK News
- “Naples Botanical Garden digs into horticulture campus project” – Naples Daily News
- “Botanical gardens’ role in conserving endangered plant species” – WGCU Southwest Florida
- “Naples Botanical Garden event offers tours and tastings of tropical fruit” – Naples Daily News
- “Seeding is believing: how the Naples Botanical Garden flourished after Irma” – Gulfshore Life
- “What you need to know about annual Night Lights in the Garden, a Naples tradition” – Naples Daily News
The New Waterlily Competition
Now on display through Fall 2019
June 2, 2019 through 2022, Naples Botanical Garden hosts the International Waterlily & Water Gardening Society New Waterlily Competition. Members and guests have the opportunity to see hybridized varieties of the waterlily plant genus Nymphaea, with entirely new traits such as blooming, color, cold and heat hardiness, fragrance, form, unique foliage, and anything that favorably distinguishes it from what already exists.
Inner Beauty: A Photographic Celebration Of Naples Botanical Garden
On display November 15 – January 5
A photography exhibit featuring the work of award-winning photographer Paul Osborn will bring you up close and personal to the intricate, exquisite flowering plants and trees in the Garden’s collections.
To see what is happening during a specific time frame, please consult the Calendar of Events.
This autumn holiday extravaganza features lights, music, a pumpkin patch, and activities throughout the Garden for the whole family to enjoy.
Night Lights in the Garden
Each winter, rediscover the natural beauty of plants from the tropics and subtropics as thousands of lights illuminate the Garden. This event is a seasonal staple in Southwest Florida.
Stunning flowering orchid displays, the opportunity to purchase a large selection of blooming plants and orchid supplies as well as several days of hands-on demonstrations, informative talks and child-friendly activities encompass this annual event.
The Naples Flower Show
This is one of the largest juried shows in Florida, staged in partnership with the Naples Garden Club. It features designed exhibits and horticultural specimens, demonstrations and state-wide plant vendors.
Blooms & Brews
This festival celebrates local microbreweries and the plants that make beer happen, with plentiful samples, live music and the backdrop of Naples Botanical Garden to sunset and stars.
Music in the Garden
Local musical acts play Kapnick Hall as listeners kick back for a harmonious afternoon. The roster of performers spans across a variety of genres, with something for everyone to enjoy.
Tasting the Tropics
Members and guests take their taste buds on a trip across the globe to sample fruit from the tropics, and even some of the less well-known fruiting plants grown here.