Members of the Media:
Get in touch with us!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Naples Botanical Garden. For all press inquiries, preferred image requests, and media opportunities not listed below, please contact the Communications Department:
Jenny Fuentes, Communications Content Manager
239.315.7289 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-media inquiries should be submitted through our Contact Us form.
Naples Botanical Garden is a 170-acre, world-class garden paradise that features plants from around the world. The Garden provides arts, culture, youth and adult education, conservation, wellness, and volunteer programs that contribute to the quality of life in Southwest Florida onsite and online at naplesgarden.org. The Garden’s living collections are always growing and evolving, leaving our audiences with a deeper engagement with our curated gardens and Preserve.
Logo, Media Gallery and Photography Policy
We encourage guests to take casual photographs and videos of their visit for their own personal use and on personal social media accounts. However, personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes. Read our full Photography Policy here.
Download the Garden Logo:
These high-resolution images of the Garden may be downloaded for publication.
If you need additional images, please send a request to email@example.com.
Click HERE to View the Report.
Naples Botanical Garden Magazine
Read about upcoming events at the Garden, plus get a behind-the-scenes look at our team’s work in conservation, horticulture, and education!
Recent Press Releases
- Naples Botanical Garden 2021 – 22 Season Exhibits & Events Preview – July 21, 2021
- Summer Resident Discounts Continue Through September 30 – July 8, 2021
- Artists in Bloom on View Starting July 2 – June 24, 2021
- Our Daily Bread Food Pantry Mobile Distribution is June 24 – June 17, 2021
- View the Garden live with EarthCam – June 16, 2021
- Naples Botanical Garden’s Chad Washburn Receives American Public Gardens Association Award – June 8, 2021
- America’s Everglades: Through the Lens of Clyde Butcher – Last Chance to View the Exhibition! – June 4, 2021
- Naples Botanical Garden Extends Community Appreciation Access Initiative – May 20, 2021
- Naples Botanical Garden Offers Resident Summer Discounts – May 17, 2021
- Naples Botanical Garden Launches Project Stay Planted 2021 – May 3, 2021
- A bloomin’ good idea: Naples Botanical Garden through local artists’ creative lenses – Naples Daily News
- Naples Botanical Garden replants dunes – WGCU
- New sculpture exhibition comes to Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News
- Forty-year-old, rare palm gets new home at Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News – WGCU
- “Orchids: Naples Botanical Garden” – Richmond Times-Dispatch
- “Naples Botanical Garden heading up Bahamas environmental recovery effort” – WINK News
- “Naples Botanical Garden digs into horticulture campus project” – Naples Daily News
- “Botanical gardens’ role in conserving endangered plant species” – WGCU Southwest Florida
- “Seeding is believing: how the Naples Botanical Garden flourished after Irma” – Gulfshore Life
- “What you need to know about annual Night Lights in the Garden, a Naples tradition” – Naples Daily News
To see what is happening during a specific time frame, please consult the Calendar of Events.
Artists in Bloom
Take in the works of local artists as part of this collaboration with the United Arts Council of Collier County, on view July 2 – September 6 in Kapnick Hall. Members enjoy the perk of early admission from 8am – 9am.
Naples Orchid Sale in Presentation with the Naples Orchid Society
To complement the stunning collection of orchids both on display in the Garden and in our collection, take home your very own during this pop-up Orchid Sale beginning February 19 through February 21 from 8am – 5pm. Members enjoy the perk of early admission from 8am – 9am.
Sunset Wednesdays Presented By Wintrust Banking Center
Celebrate midweek in the Garden, as we stay open late so you can savor the magic of a Naples sunset overlooking the Preserve and curated collections from around the tropical world. February 3 – April 28, 2021.
Steve Tobin: Nature Underground
Steve Tobin’s Steelroots and Bronze Roots sculptures — both of which are represented in this exhibition — expose the beauty and intricacy of one of nature’s most underappreciated and essential components: roots.
Night Lights in the Garden
Each winter, rediscover the natural beauty of plants from the tropics and subtropics as thousands of lights illuminate the Garden. This event is a seasonal staple in Southwest Florida.
The New Waterlily Competition
June 2, 2019 through 2022, Naples Botanical Garden hosts the International Waterlily & Water Gardening Society New Waterlily Competition. Members and guests have the opportunity to see hybridized varieties of the waterlily plant genus Nymphaea.