Members of the Media:
Get in touch with us!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Naples Botanical Garden. For all press inquiries, preferred image requests, and media opportunities not listed below, please contact the Communications Department:
Jenny Fuentes, Communications Content Manager
239.315.7289 | email@example.com
Non-media inquiries should be submitted through our Contact Us form.
Naples Botanical Garden is a 170-acre, world-class garden paradise that features plants from around the world. The Garden provides arts, culture, youth and adult education, conservation, wellness, and volunteer programs that contribute to the quality of life in Southwest Florida onsite and online at naplesgarden.org. The Garden’s living collections are always growing and evolving, leaving our audiences with a deeper engagement with our curated gardens and Preserve.
Logo, Media Gallery and Photography Policy
We encourage guests to take casual photographs and videos of their visit for their own personal use and on personal social media accounts. However, personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes. Read our full Photography Policy here.
Download the Garden Logo:
These high-resolution images of the Garden may be downloaded for publication.
If you need additional images, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to View the Report.
Naples Botanical Garden Magazine
Read about upcoming events at the Garden, plus get a behind-the-scenes look at our team’s work in conservation, horticulture, and education!
Recent Press Releases
- Naples Botanical Garden Launches Project Stay Planted 2021 – May 3, 2021
- Naples Botanical Garden, City of Naples, Partner to Replant Sand Dunes – April 23, 2021
- America’s Everglades: Through the Lens of Clyde Butcher – April 6, 2021
- Sunset Wednesdays Presented by Wintrust Banking Center – January 26, 2021
- Night Lights in the Garden Tickets On Sale to the Public November 9 – November 2, 2020
- Steve Tobin: Nature Underground Begins October 1 in the Garden – September 10, 2020
- Naples Botanical Garden Receives $12,000 Community Foundation Grant – August 18, 2020
- Community Foundation of Collier County and Naples Botanical Garden Partner to Provide Trees to the Community – July 20, 2020
- Increasing Access to Fresh Produce for Collier Families – July 15, 2020
- A Look Ahead: 2020 – 2021 Exhibits at Naples Botanical Garden – July 14, 2020
- Naples Botanical Garden replants dunes – WGCU
- New sculpture exhibition comes to Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News
- Forty-year-old, rare palm gets new home at Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News – WGCU
- “Orchids: Naples Botanical Garden” – Richmond Times-Dispatch
- “Naples Botanical Garden heading up Bahamas environmental recovery effort” – WINK News
- “Naples Botanical Garden digs into horticulture campus project” – Naples Daily News
- “Botanical gardens’ role in conserving endangered plant species” – WGCU Southwest Florida
- “Seeding is believing: how the Naples Botanical Garden flourished after Irma” – Gulfshore Life
- “What you need to know about annual Night Lights in the Garden, a Naples tradition” – Naples Daily News
To see what is happening during a specific time frame, please consult the Calendar of Events.
America’s Everglades: Through the Lens of Clyde Butcher
On view now through June 15 from 8am – 5pm in Kapnick Hall. Members enjoy the perk of early admission from 8am – 9am.
Naples Orchid Sale in Presentation with the Naples Orchid Society
To complement the stunning collection of orchids both on display in the Garden and in our collection, take home your very own during this pop-up Orchid Sale beginning February 19 through February 21 from 8am – 5pm. Members enjoy the perk of early admission from 8am – 9am.
Sunset Wednesdays Presented By Wintrust Banking Center
Celebrate midweek in the Garden, as we stay open late so you can savor the magic of a Naples sunset overlooking the Preserve and curated collections from around the tropical world. February 3 – April 28, 2021.
Steve Tobin: Nature Underground
Steve Tobin’s Steelroots and Bronze Roots sculptures — both of which are represented in this exhibition — expose the beauty and intricacy of one of nature’s most underappreciated and essential components: roots.
Night Lights in the Garden
Each winter, rediscover the natural beauty of plants from the tropics and subtropics as thousands of lights illuminate the Garden. This event is a seasonal staple in Southwest Florida.
The New Waterlily Competition
June 2, 2019 through 2022, Naples Botanical Garden hosts the International Waterlily & Water Gardening Society New Waterlily Competition. Members and guests have the opportunity to see hybridized varieties of the waterlily plant genus Nymphaea.