Members of the media:
Get in touch with us!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Naples Botanical Garden. For all press inquiries, preferred image requests, and media opportunities not listed below, please contact Communications & Marketing:
Non-media inquiries should be submitted through our Contact Us form.
Naples Botanical Garden is a 170-acre, world-class garden paradise that features plants from around the world. The Garden provides arts, culture, youth and adult education, conservation, wellness, and volunteer programs that contribute to the quality of life in Southwest Florida onsite and online at naplesgarden.org. The Garden’s living collections are always growing and evolving, leaving our audiences with a deeper engagement with our curated gardens and Preserve.
Logo, Media Gallery and Photography Policy
We encourage guests to take casual photographs and videos of their visit for their own personal use and on personal social media accounts. However, personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes. Read our full Photography Policy here.
Download the Garden Logo:
These high-resolution images of the Garden may be downloaded for publication.
If you need additional images, please send a request to email@example.com.
Annual Impact Report
Naples Botanical Garden Magazine
Download the latest issue of Cultivate
Read about upcoming Garden events, plus get a behind-the-scenes look at our team’s work in conservation, horticulture, and education!
Naples Botanical Garden Conservation Magazine
Download the latest issue of Conserve
Read about our ongoing conservation work.
Recent Press Releases
- Celebrate Family Wonder Days in the Garden – May 17, 2023
- Garden joins team of experts in showcasing Florida’s rarest orchids
at world-renowned Chelsea Flower Show – May 8, 2023
- Mexico as Muse by Isabelle de Borchgrave on View April 29 – April 24, 2023
- Media advisory: Immokalee entry sign planting is April 22 – April 20, 2023
- Blooms & Brews is April 15 – April 6, 2023
- 19th Annual Hats in the Garden recap – April 4, 2023
- Hats in the Garden is Wednesday, March 29 – March 27, 2023
- Meet Frida Kahlo’s family in the Garden – March 23, 2023
- 68th Annual Naples Flower Show & Garden Market is March 17 & 18 – March 8, 2023
- Orchids abound at Naples Botanical Garden Feb. 24 – 26 – February 14, 2023
- Celebrating 50 years at the Annual Ikebana Exhibition – February 1, 2023
- New to the Garden: First-ever Plein Air Fest! – January 19, 2023
- Naples restoring “plant-based” dunes to combat future storm flooding
- Naples Botanical Garden creates floral swale for parking lot runoff
- After Ian: tips on improving the region’s environmental health – Naples Daily News
- “Mexico: A Celebration of Plants & Culture” at Naples Botanical Garden throughout the 2022 – 23 season – Gulf Coast Life
- Scientists are trying to find a way to battle palm tree-killing diseases – WINK News
- A bloomin’ good idea: Naples Botanical Garden through local artists’ creative lenses – Naples Daily News
- Naples Botanical Garden replants dunes – WGCU
- New sculpture exhibition comes to Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News
- Forty-year-old, rare palm gets new home at Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News – WGCU
- “Orchids: Naples Botanical Garden” – Richmond Times-Dispatch
- “Naples Botanical Garden heading up Bahamas environmental recovery effort” – WINK News
To see what is happening during a specific time frame, please consult our 2022 – 23 Seasonal Events page.