Members of the media:
Get in touch with us!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Naples Botanical Garden. For all press inquiries, preferred image requests, and media opportunities not listed below, please contact Communications & Marketing:
Non-media inquiries should be submitted through our Contact Us form.
Naples Botanical Garden is a 170-acre, world-class garden paradise that features plants from around the world. The Garden provides arts, culture, youth and adult education, conservation, wellness, and volunteer programs that contribute to the quality of life in Southwest Florida onsite and online at naplesgarden.org. The Garden’s living collections are always growing and evolving, leaving our audiences with a deeper engagement with our curated gardens and Preserve.
Logo, Media Gallery and Photography Policy
We encourage guests to take casual photographs and videos of their visit for their own personal use and on personal social media accounts. However, personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes. Read our full Photography Policy here.
Download the Garden Logo:
These high-resolution images of the Garden may be downloaded for publication.
If you need additional images, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Impact Report
Naples Botanical Garden Magazine
Read about upcoming Garden events, plus get a behind-the-scenes look at our team’s work in conservation, horticulture, and education!
Naples Botanical Garden Conservation Magazine
Read about our ongoing conservation work.
Recent Press Releases
- Collier Community Foundation grant funding – November 22, 2022
- Celebrating our veterans – November 8, 2022
- Purchase Johnsonville Night Lights in the Garden tickets – November 4, 2022
- Naples Botanical Garden reopens November 1 – October 19, 2022
- Many thanks to Collier Community Foundation – October 17, 2022
- Experience La Calavera Catrina in the Garden – September 19, 2022
- Naples Botanical Garden Announces its 2022 – 2023 season – September 15, 2022
- Escape to a weekend full of waterlilies in the Garden! – August 23, 2022
- Register now for Nature Journaling: Botany Through Art – August 15, 2022
- Christy Noonan: Meditations on Waterlilies, on view July 15 – July 13, 2022
- After Ian: tips on improving the region’s environmental health – Naples Daily News
- “Mexico: A Celebration of Plants & Culture” at Naples Botanical Garden throughout the 2022 – 23 season – Gulf Coast Life
- Scientists are trying to find a way to battle palm tree-killing diseases – WINK News
- A bloomin’ good idea: Naples Botanical Garden through local artists’ creative lenses – Naples Daily News
- Naples Botanical Garden replants dunes – WGCU
- New sculpture exhibition comes to Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News
- Forty-year-old, rare palm gets new home at Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News – WGCU
- “Orchids: Naples Botanical Garden” – Richmond Times-Dispatch
- “Naples Botanical Garden heading up Bahamas environmental recovery effort” – WINK News
To see what is happening during a specific time frame, please consult our 2022-23 Seasonal Events page.