Members of the Media:
Get in touch with us!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Naples Botanical Garden. For all press inquiries, preferred image requests, and media opportunities not listed below, please contact the Communications Department:
Jenny Fuentes, Communications Content Manager
239.315.7289 | email@example.com
Non-media inquiries should be submitted through our Contact Us form.
Naples Botanical Garden is a 170-acre, world-class garden paradise that features plants from around the world. The Garden provides arts, culture, youth and adult education, conservation, wellness, and volunteer programs that contribute to the quality of life in Southwest Florida onsite and online at naplesgarden.org. The Garden’s living collections are always growing and evolving, leaving our audiences with a deeper engagement with our curated gardens and Preserve.
Logo, Media Gallery and Photography Policy
We encourage guests to take casual photographs and videos of their visit for their own personal use and on personal social media accounts. However, personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes. Read our full Photography Policy here.
Download the Garden Logo:
These high-resolution images of the Garden may be downloaded for publication.
If you need additional images, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE to View the Report.
Naples Botanical Garden Magazine
Read about upcoming events at the Garden, plus get a behind-the-scenes look at our team’s work in conservation, horticulture, and education!
Naples Botanical Garden Conservation Magazine
Read about our ongoing conservation work.
Recent Press Releases
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Johnsonville Night Lights in the Garden Begins Nov. 26 – Nov. 22, 2021
- Dozens of trees to be planted at the Immokalee Pioneer Museum,
thanks to Community Foundation of Collier County grant – Nov. 18, 2021
- See the Sculpture Come to Life Starting Nov. 1 in the Garden – Oct. 28, 2021
- Celebrate Winter in the Tropics at Johnsonville Night Lights in the Garden – Oct. 20, 2021
- Just in time for fall: Music in the Garden returns Oct. 9 with Hat Trick – Sept. 28
- Honoring nature, inviting curiosity with The Art of Stickwork, on view Oct. 1 – September 20, 2021
- Naples Botanical Garden Receives Federal Grant for Major Plant Conservation
Project – September 2, 2021
- New Waterlily Competition Hybrids are on View Now at Naples Botanical Garden – August 25, 2021
- Steve Tobin: Nature Underground, Artists in Bloom, on View Through Sept. 6 – August 16, 2021
- Naples Botanical Garden 2021 – 22 Season Exhibits & Events Preview – July 21, 2021
- Scientists are trying to find a way to battle palm tree-killing diseases – WINK News
- A bloomin’ good idea: Naples Botanical Garden through local artists’ creative lenses – Naples Daily News
- Naples Botanical Garden replants dunes – WGCU
- New sculpture exhibition comes to Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News
- Forty-year-old, rare palm gets new home at Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News – WGCU
- “Orchids: Naples Botanical Garden” – Richmond Times-Dispatch
- “Naples Botanical Garden heading up Bahamas environmental recovery effort” – WINK News
- “Naples Botanical Garden digs into horticulture campus project” – Naples Daily News
- “Botanical gardens’ role in conserving endangered plant species” – WGCU Southwest Florida
- “Seeding is believing: how the Naples Botanical Garden flourished after Irma” – Gulfshore Life
To see what is happening during a specific time frame, please consult our 2021 – 2022 Seasonal Events page.