Members of the Media:
Get in touch with us!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Naples Botanical Garden. For all press inquiries, preferred image requests, and media opportunities not listed below, please contact Communications & Marketing:
Jenny Fuentes, Communications Content Manager
239.315.7289 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-media inquiries should be submitted through our Contact Us form.
Naples Botanical Garden is a 170-acre, world-class garden paradise that features plants from around the world. The Garden provides arts, culture, youth and adult education, conservation, wellness, and volunteer programs that contribute to the quality of life in Southwest Florida onsite and online at naplesgarden.org. The Garden’s living collections are always growing and evolving, leaving our audiences with a deeper engagement with our curated gardens and Preserve.
Logo, Media Gallery and Photography Policy
We encourage guests to take casual photographs and videos of their visit for their own personal use and on personal social media accounts. However, personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes. Read our full Photography Policy here.
Download the Garden Logo:
These high-resolution images of the Garden may be downloaded for publication.
If you need additional images, please send a request to email@example.com.
Annual Impact Report
Naples Botanical Garden Magazine
Read about upcoming Garden events, plus get a behind-the-scenes look at our team’s work in conservation, horticulture, and education!
Naples Botanical Garden Conservation Magazine
Read about our ongoing conservation work.
Recent Press Releases
- Free admission June 19, 2022 – June 9, 2022
- Explore the Garden this summer with discounted resident admission – May 27, 2022
- Explore the Garden in a whole new way with Family Wonder Days – May 16, 2022
- Mothers Day in the Garden – April 28, 2022
- Family-friendly outdoor learning in the Garden – April 8, 2022
- Hats in the Garden is Wednesday, March 30 – March 22, 2022
- Construction to commence on Evenstad Horticulture Campus – March 14, 2022
- Welcome spring with the Naples Flower Show & Garden Market – March 7, 2022
- Immerse yourself in orchids Feb. 25 – 27 – Feb. 15, 2022
- Discover the beauty of Ikebana Feb. 18 – 20 – Feb. 7, 2022
- Scientists are trying to find a way to battle palm tree-killing diseases – WINK News
- A bloomin’ good idea: Naples Botanical Garden through local artists’ creative lenses – Naples Daily News
- Naples Botanical Garden replants dunes – WGCU
- New sculpture exhibition comes to Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News
- Forty-year-old, rare palm gets new home at Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News – WGCU
- “Orchids: Naples Botanical Garden” – Richmond Times-Dispatch
- “Naples Botanical Garden heading up Bahamas environmental recovery effort” – WINK News
- “Naples Botanical Garden digs into horticulture campus project” – Naples Daily News
To see what is happening during a specific time frame, please consult our 2022 Seasonal Events page.