Members of the Media:
Get in touch with us!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Naples Botanical Garden. For all press inquiries, preferred image requests, and media opportunities not listed below, please contact the Communications Department:
Jenny Fuentes, Communications Content Manager
239.315.7289 | email@example.com
Non-media inquiries should be submitted through our Contact Us form.
Naples Botanical Garden is a 170-acre, world-class garden paradise that features plants from around the world. The Garden provides arts, culture, youth and adult education, conservation, wellness, and volunteer programs that contribute to the quality of life in Southwest Florida onsite and online at naplesgarden.org. The Garden’s living collections are always growing and evolving, leaving our audiences with a deeper engagement with our curated gardens and Preserve.
Logo, Media Gallery and Photography Policy
We encourage guests to take casual photographs and videos of their visit for their own personal use and on personal social media accounts. However, personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes. Read our full Photography Policy here.
Download the Garden Logo:
Recent Press Releases
- Steve Tobin: Nature Underground Begins October 1 in the Garden – September 10, 2020
- Naples Botanical Garden Receives $12,000 Community Foundation Grant – August 18, 2020
- Community Foundation of Collier County and Naples Botanical Garden Partner to Provide Trees to the Community – July 20, 2020
- Increasing Access to Fresh Produce for Collier Families – July 15, 2020
- A Look Ahead: 2020 – 2021 Exhibits at Naples Botanical Garden – July 14, 2020
- David Lawrence Center Staff, Clients, to Receive Complimentary Garden Access – July 13, 2020
- The Impressionist’s Garden: Plein Air Paintings by Paul Arsenault – June 19, 2020
- Naples Botanical Garden Reopening – June 11, 2020
- Naples Botanical Garden Stay Planted – April 3, 2020
- New sculpture exhibition comes to Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News
- Forty-year-old, rare palm gets new home at Naples Botanical Garden – WINK News
- “Orchids: Naples Botanical Garden” – Richmond Times-Dispatch
- “Naples Botanical Garden heading up Bahamas environmental recovery effort” – WINK News
- “Naples Botanical Garden digs into horticulture campus project” – Naples Daily News
- “Botanical gardens’ role in conserving endangered plant species” – WGCU Southwest Florida
- “Seeding is believing: how the Naples Botanical Garden flourished after Irma” – Gulfshore Life
- “What you need to know about annual Night Lights in the Garden, a Naples tradition” – Naples Daily News
To see what is happening during a specific time frame, please consult the Calendar of Events.
The Impressionist’s Garden: Plein Air Paintings By Paul Arsenault
This exhibition in Kapnick Hall celebrates Arsenault’s love and passion for Naples Botanical Garden and the natural world by bringing together a selection of his original artwork featuring our 170-acre tropical paradise, as well as a few other great gardens from around the world.
Steve Tobin: Nature Underground
Steve Tobin’s Steelroots and Bronze Roots sculptures — both of which are represented in this exhibition — expose the beauty and intricacy of one of nature’s most underappreciated and essential components: roots.
Night Lights in the Garden
Each winter, rediscover the natural beauty of plants from the tropics and subtropics as thousands of lights illuminate the Garden. This event is a seasonal staple in Southwest Florida.
The New Waterlily Competition
June 2, 2019 through 2022, Naples Botanical Garden hosts the International Waterlily & Water Gardening Society New Waterlily Competition. Members and guests have the opportunity to see hybridized varieties of the waterlily plant genus Nymphaea.
Naples Flower Show
This is one of the largest juried shows in Florida, staged in partnership with the Naples Garden Club. It features designed exhibits and horticultural specimens, demonstrations and state-wide plant vendors.