Members of the Media:
Get in touch with us!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about Naples Botanical Garden. For all press inquiries, preferred image requests and media opportunities not listed below, please contact the Communications Department:
Jenny Fuentes, Communications Content Manager
239.315.7289 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-media inquiries should be submitted through our Contact Us form.
Naples Botanical Garden is a 170-acre, world-class garden paradise that features plants from around the world. The Garden provides arts, culture, youth and adult education, conservation, wellness, and volunteer programs that contribute to the quality of life in Southwest Florida. The Garden’s living collections are always evolving and developing, leaving our audiences with a deeper engagement with our curated gardens and Preserve, broadened with every visit. Read more about the history of the Garden and our mission here.
Logo, Media Gallery and Photography Policy
We encourage guests to take casual photographs and videos of their visit for their own personal use and on personal social media accounts. However, personal photographs and videos may not be used for commercial purposes. Read our full Photography Policy here.
Download the Garden Logo:
Recent Press Releases
- 2019 New Waterlily Competition Winners – December 19, 2019
- A Few More Weeks Left for Night Lights in the Garden! – December 12, 2019
- American Alliance of Museums Recognizes Naples Botanical Garden with 1st, 2nd Place Honors – November 20, 2019
- Hats in the Garden 2019 Event Recap and Photos – November 19, 2019
- Inner Beauty: A Photographic Celebration of Naples Botanical Garden – November 13, 2019
- Family Planting Day is November 9 at Naples Botanical Garden – October 31, 2019
- Leadership News: Kathy Connelly Now Vice President and Chief of Staff at Naples Botanical Garden – October 23, 2019
- Florida Association of Museums Recognizes Garden Ambassadors – October 15, 2019
- Night Lights’ 10th Season Kicks Off November 29 – October 8, 2019
- Collier County Public Library Cardholder Free Admission – October 2, 2019
- “Orchids: Naples Botanical Garden” – Richmond Times-Dispatch
- “Naples Botanical Garden heading up Bahamas environmental recovery effort” – WINK News
- “Naples Botanical Garden digs into horticulture campus project” – Naples Daily News
- “Botanical gardens’ role in conserving endangered plant species” – WGCU Southwest Florida
- “Seeding is believing: how the Naples Botanical Garden flourished after Irma” – Gulfshore Life
- “What you need to know about annual Night Lights in the Garden, a Naples tradition” – Naples Daily News
To see what is happening during a specific time frame, please consult the Calendar of Events.
Night Lights in the Garden
Each winter, rediscover the natural beauty of plants from the tropics and subtropics as thousands of lights illuminate the Garden. This event is a seasonal staple in Southwest Florida.
Stunning flowering orchid displays, the opportunity to purchase a large selection of blooming plants and orchid supplies as well as several days of hands-on demonstrations, informative talks and child-friendly activities encompass this annual event.
The Naples Flower Show
This is one of the largest juried shows in Florida, staged in partnership with the Naples Garden Club. It features designed exhibits and horticultural specimens, demonstrations and state-wide plant vendors.
Blooms & Brews
This festival celebrates local microbreweries and the plants that make beer happen, with plentiful samples, live music and the backdrop of Naples Botanical Garden to sunset and stars.
Music in the Garden
Local musical acts play Kapnick Hall as listeners kick back for a harmonious afternoon. The roster of performers spans across a variety of genres, with something for everyone to enjoy.
Tasting the Tropics
Members and guests take their taste buds on a trip across the globe to sample fruit from the tropics, and even some of the less well-known fruiting plants grown here.
The New Waterlily Competition
June 2, 2019 through 2022, Naples Botanical Garden hosts the International Waterlily & Water Gardening Society New Waterlily Competition. Members and guests have the opportunity to see hybridized varieties of the waterlily plant genus Nymphaea, with entirely new traits such as blooming, color, cold and heat hardiness, fragrance, form, unique foliage, and anything that favorably distinguishes it from what already exists.