Naples Botanical Garden is a place where plants and people thrive together.
The support of our Royal Palm Society Members is vital to our continued leadership to build a more resilient community and region. With botanical gardens on the front lines of protecting plants from natural and human-made threats, the Garden is working with local governments and civic groups to create a more sustainable environment while adding beauty and a sense of place. Through your generosity, you help ensure the Garden and our community will thrive for generations to come.
For more information on becoming a Royal Palm Society Member, please contact Brian Russo, Director of Membership and Annual Giving, at 239.315.7293 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Royal Palm Society membership benefits :
Free general admission for you and all accompanying guests
Complimentary guest admission passes (Available by request)
Discounted tickets and access to Member Presale for Johnsonville Night Lights in the Garden
Complimentary invitations to patron parties and other exclusive Garden events
Invitation to Hats in the Garden
Royal Palm Society membership card(s)
Recognition in Annual Donor Listing
Complimentary use of accessibility scooter
Free admission for dog(s) on designated days
10% discount in Fogg Café on regularly priced items
20% discount in the Berger Shop in the Garden on regularly priced items
Free subscription to the Garden magazine, Cultivate, and e-mail updates
Savings with partnering botanical gardens and retailers
Royal Palm Society Membership Levels
$1,500 – $2,999
- Annual membership benefits for two named adults
- Fair Market Value (FMV) – $150
$3,000 – $4,999
- Bougainvillea level benefits, plus
- Prearranged private Garden tour for six
- Fair Market Value (FMV) – $200
$5,000 – $9,999
- Ginger level benefits, plus
- Family level membership to give as a gift
- Fair Market Value (FMV) – $300
$10,000 – $14,999
- Heliconia level benefits, plus
- Invitation to lunch with President & CEO at Fogg Café
- Fair Market Value (FMV) – $400
- Our highest level of membership, Orchid level members are closely connected to the Garden through philanthropic leadership. Your commitment at this level is making a difference to ensure fulfillment of our mission. Experience all the above benefits, plus a heightened sense of belonging to the Garden.
- Fair Market Value (FMV) – $500
Give the gift of a Royal Palm Society membership
The gift of a Garden membership can provide a year of wonderful memories. If you are considering giving the gift of a Royal Palm Society membership, please contact Brian Russo, Director of Membership and Annual Giving, at 239.315.7293 or email@example.com.
We are so grateful for your support.
The Garden welcomes contributions from all types of funding sources including Donor Advised Funds (DAFs), Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), and securities in addition to personal checks and credit cards. IRS rules limit the use of DAF distributions and IRA qualified charitable distributions. We encourage our supporters to consult with their tax advisor regarding questions about these specific gift options and membership. Fair market value (FMV) is listed for our membership levels.
Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by law.