Help us celebrate Garden Gives Back Day, benefiting the Harry Chapin Food Bank of Southwest Florida.
On April 30 only, bring a non-perishable food item and as a thank you:
- Garden Members receive one free adult admission (beyond what usual Membership provides)
- Non-Members earn $5 off Garden admission for that day.
Regular Garden admission applies without food donation.
The Harry Chapin Food Bank is committed to a future where the people of Florida are free from hunger and Naples Botanical Garden is proud to aid in those efforts. Visit their website: http://www.harrychapinfoodbank.org/ for more information.
A list of most-needed items includes non-perishables such as:
- canned meats and fish
- fruit (cups, canned or dried)
- vegetables (canned)
- breakfast cereals
- macaroni and cheese (boxed)
- instant mashed potatoes (boxed)