In this program, learn how to attract butterflies to your garden – and how to get them to stay in your garden. There will be special emphasis on incorporating native plants in your landscape, as well as identifying caterpillars – both beneficial and dangerous.
- Wednesday, June 29 (registration closes June 25)
- 10-11am, FGCU Kapnick Center Buehler Auditorium at Naples Botanical Garden
- $15 Members / $20 Non-Members
- Limited to 30 participants
Britt Patterson-Weber is the Youth Programs Manager at Naples Botanical Garden, where she coordinates Collier Greens, the Garden’s school garden initiative. She holds a bachelor’s degree in linguistics from University of Montana.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.