This class will help participants incorporate essential oil products into your everyday medicine cabinet for you and your family. Subjects covered will be how essential oils work and the importance of using organic or wild crafted, how they are made, cover 6 essential oils and their uses, and child safety when using essential oils.
- Tuesday, April 18
- 10 am – 12 pm, FGCU Kapnick Center Buehler Auditorium at Naples Botanical Garden
- $15 Members / $20 Non-Members
Bethanny Gonzalez, Reiki and Energy Master, incorporates crystals and her own blends of organic essential oils to help the healing process. Bethanny is the owner and founder of Gaia’s Healing Gifts, offering her organic therapeutic-grade essential oil blends and signature blends she creates for businesses. Each oil blend was gifted to her from Spirit during a meditation. She has many years of experience working with essential oils through her skin care business and with her energy healing sessions with positive results. Gaia’s Healing Gifts has over 40 different essential oil blends created to help you raise the vibration and awareness of the body’s energy center to facilitate healing from within.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.
Sponsored in part by the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs and the Florida Council on Arts and Culture.