Superfoods get such a name for themselves because these foods are not only good for you, packed full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, but they can also help improve health issues such as cholesterol, cancer, and the upkeep of your immune system. Find out what super foods are and how we can grow many of them right here in southwest Florida!
- Monday, October 17
- 10 am – 12 pm, FGCU Kapnick Center Buehler Auditorium at Naples Botanical Garden
- $15 Member / $20 Non-Members
Adrienne Diaz is a Lee County Master Gardener and a Certified Square Foot Garden Instructor. She has been the project director for the Six Mile Charter Academy School Garden for the last three years and her home garden, Miss Potter’s Place, is a destination for tours on Edible Landscaping along with Backyard Micro Farming. She also leads the Fort Myers Backyard Vegetable Gardening Group which is a collaborator with the new Holton Eco-Preserve’s Community Garden project.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.