In this lecture participants will learn the various plants that can be toxic to pets. This lecture will teach you how to keep your furry friends safe and what to plant and not plant in your yard.
- Monday, March 21 (registration closes March 16)
- 10 am – 12 pm, FGCU Kapnick Center Buehler Auditorium at Naples Botanical Garden
- $5 Members / $10 Non-Members
- Does not include admission to the Garden
Brian Galligan’s love for plants began early. At the age of thirteen, Brian managed his own landscape design, installation, and maintenance company. After graduating from Auburn University with a horticulture degree, Brian moved to Naples to learn a new and interesting plant palate. At Naples Botanical Garden, Brian has worked with landscape architects to create the Asian, Brazilian, Caribbean, Children’s, Florida, and Water Gardens.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancelation is required a refund will be issued.