Bromeliads are an easy and interesting addition to any Florida garden. Come and learn the basics of bromeliads, from the genius differences to growing tips for your bromeliads and how they fit in the ecosystem. The class will also cover suggested varieties that will do well in your yard or lanai. Following the lecture, the class will tour some of the bromeliads showcased at Naples Botanical Garden.
- Monday, October 24
- 10 am – 12 pm, FGCU Kapnick Center Buehler Auditorium at Naples Botanical Garden
- $15 Member / $20 Non-Members
Grant Harper is a highly motivated horticulturist, designer, entrepreneur, and bromeliad aficionado. The native Texan and proud Houstonian traveled to Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2010 to finish his education and obtain his diploma. Shortly after, he got his start designing for a prominent landscape architecture firm in the picturesque city of Naples. Since then he has become a partner of that firm, creating a thriving bromeliad nursery and has become Naples Botanical Garden’s bromeliad specialist.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.