Experience the Garden in a new way. Liz Chehayl, Curator of Collections, will show examples of flowers that delight our sense of smell–and perhaps some that don’t–and how and why they do it. We’ll also talk about the pollinators that visit our flowers in the Garden and the pollinators that evolved with the plants in their home lands. The program will end with a tour of the Garden to see and smell what is in bloom.
- Wednesday, January 25
- 6 – 8 pm, Naples Botanical Garden FGCU Kapnick Center room 124
- $15 Members / $20 Non-Members
Liz Chehayl is the Curator of Collections at Naples Botanical Garden. She has degrees from Washington University and MIT, and is a Florida Certified Horticultural Professional. Her interest in tropical plants dates to 2002 when she moved to Naples and began volunteering at Naples Botanical Garden, but she is a lifelong plant enthusiast.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.
Sponsored in part by the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs and the Florida Council on Arts and Culture.