- Tuesday, April 5 (registration closes March 30)
- 8-10 am, meet at the Entry Prow
- $15 Members / $20 Non-Members
- Limited to 20 participants (requires pre-registration)
Come experience the birds of the Garden on the first Tuesdays of the month starting in January and going through April. The tour group will meet at the Smith Entry Prow at 8 a.m. and be led by one of the Garden’s birding volunteers. The volunteer will take participants through the Garden to the James and Linda White Birding Tower and then back to the Smith Entry Prow.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.