Thank you for your interest in Lifelong Learning. This class has been cancelled due to low enrollment.
For more information, please contact 239.643.7275 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do the birds catch your eye just as much as the plants at Naples Botanical Garden? If so, sign up for this program. Expert birder Bill Overton will lead you on a 2.5 hour informal birding “walk and talk” starting at the entry to the Garden and winding through to the White Birding Tower and back. Don’t forget your binoculars, bird field guide, and dress appropriately for the outdoors.
- Saturday, December 17
- 7:30 – 10 am, meet at the entry to Naples Botanical Garden
- $15 Member / $20 Non-Members (limit 20 people)
Bill Overton’s interest in birds began while growing up on Long Island, New York. He attended the State University of New York, where he studied Environmental Science and Forestry. Bill worked as a Conservation Biologist along the south shore of Long Island for nearly 40 years, during which time he led hundreds of bird walks. Bill continues to share his passion for birding in our subtropical location.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.
Sponsored in part by the State of Florida, Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs and the Florida Council on Arts and Culture.