Do the birds catch your eye just as much as the plants at Naples Botanical Garden? If so, sign up for this class. Expert birder Bill Overton will lead you on a 2.5 hour informal birding “walk and talk” starting at the entry to the Garden and winding through to the Smith Birding Tower and back. Don’t forget your binoculars and bird field guide.
- Saturday, April 9 (registration closes April 5)
- 7:30 – 10 am, meet at the Entry Prow
- $15 Members / $20 Non-Members
- Limited to 20 participants (requires pre-registration)
Bill Overton’s interest in birds began while growing up on Long Island, New York. He attended the State University of New York, where he studied Environmental Science and Forestry. Bill worked as a Conservation Biologist along the south shore of Long Island for nearly 40 years, during which time he led hundreds of bird walks. Bill continues to share his passion for birding in our subtropical location.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.