This tour will explore the Smith Uplands Preserve and participants will learn about the history of this area, the scrub plant community, and many of the fascinating plants and other life that call this place home. Please wear lightweight clothing, long sleeves and pants, closed-toe shoes, hat, and sunglasses. Please also carry along a water bottle and wear sunscreen and insect repellent if you are sensitive to the sun and mosquitoes.
- Saturday, June 25 (registration closes June 21)
- 10am-12pm, meet at the entry to the Garden
- $15 Members / $20 Non-Members
- Limited to 20 participants
Eric Foht is Naples Botanical Garden’s Natural Areas Manager and oversees the Garden’s preserves, hiking trails, and all the Florida native plants. He has been with the Garden since 2009 and enjoys working within the Conservation Department as it allows him to protect and teach about the many amazing plants native to south Florida.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.