Enjoy the Garden from a different perspective! This tour starts as the sun rises and showcases the beauty of the peaceful morning filled with wildlife and plants waking up in the early hours.
- Tuesday, March 22 (registration closes March 18)
- 6:30 – 8:30 am, meet at the Entry Prow
- $15 Members / $20 Non-Members
- Limited to 12 participants (requires pre-registration)
Britt Patterson-Weber is the Youth Programs Manager at Naples Botanical Garden. She holds a bachelor’s degree in linguistics from University of Montana and has been leading people on sunrise walks through Southwest Florida woods for 13 years.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancelation is required a refund will be issued.