Transform an old container into your very own fairy garden! Design, plant, and create a miniature landscape in this hands-on, fun class. Learn about the therapeutic and whimsical properties of fairy gardening as we have fun crafting our own gardens. Please bring a medium-sized container, any accessories you might want to add (optional), and your imagination. The Garden will provide plants and supplies, and the fairies will bring the rest.
- Thursday, July 21 (registration deadline July 18)
- 10am-12pm, FGCU Kapnick Center Buehler Auditorium
- $35 Members / $40 Non-Members
- Limited to 20 participants
Taylor Burnham is the Buehler Enabling Garden Coordinator, providing therapeutic horticulture programs to individuals living with special needs. She uses plants to empower others to grow in their cognitive, emotional, social, and physical wellness, and is currently working towards becoming a registered horticultural therapist (HTR). Taylor earned her B.A. in Sociology with a minor in Community Art (’13) and an MA in Intercultural Studies and Missions from Wheaton College (’14). Through various summer internships in the Education Department at the Garden, Taylor discovered the perfect outlet in which to fuse her passions for creativity, nature, and meeting community needs. She enjoys art, traveling, and collecting miniatures in her free time.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.