Join the local legends, Jenny and David Burd, in a mango tasting. This quirky Naples couple have been tropical fruit hunters for over 20 years and, from that time spent learning, they have a wealth of knowledge to share. Tastings consist of many things such as the name of the mango, the eye appeal, the smell, the second smell, the fiber content, flavor, if edible while green, and finally if it is prone to anthracnose. The Burds will bring a handful of varieties that will be in season just in time for this class. Don’t miss out!
- Tuesday, July 26 (registration closes July 21)
- 10 am – 12 pm, FGCU Kapnick Center Buehler Auditorium
- $15 Members / $20 Non-Members
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.