Come and create a personalized succulent garden terrarium at Naples Botanical Garden. These small container gardens are fun to make and add a touch of whimsy wherever they are placed. This class will include an introduction to terrarium basics and general guidelines for plant selection and other material requirements. Then the fun of creating your own terrarium begins! The Garden will supply everything but, the jar – please bring your own medium sized jar.
- Wednesday, August 10 (registration closes August 5)
- 10am-12pm, FGCU Kapnick Center Buehler Auditorium
- $35 Members / $40 Non-Members
- Limited to 20 participants
Andrea Grace joined Naples Botanical Garden as the Adult Education Manager in October of 2014. She began her studies at Kansas State University from 2000-2003 where she was inspired by the flint hills to continue her education with plants and environmental issues. After leaving K-State, she traveled the East coast working on vegetable farms and then took a few years off to be a stay-at-home mom. After relocating to Florida in 2009, she went back to school and graduated from FGCU with a B.A. in Environmental Studies and a minor in Biology and Interdisciplinary Studies. She has a passion for interesting garden crafts, creative cooking, food production, and permaculture design. These skills are put to use on a daily basis at her home in Fort Myers.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.