Walking meditation is an insightful practice of awareness, concentration, and self-inquiry. We welcome the beginner to the more advanced meditator who is interested in learning ways to breathe, relax, feel, watch and allow the body, breath, and brain to be in sync with the flow of the ever-changing seasons in the Botanical Garden. Each class builds upon the experiences of each student. Walking mediation is a wonderful healthy way to be with nature and people who share the same interests! Wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothing.
- Monday, April 4 (registration closes March 30)
- 9:30-10:30am, meet at the Entry Prow
- $15 Members / $20 Non-Members
- Limited to 20 participants (requires pre-registration)
Nora van Houten is a Wellness Educator, Registered Nurse, and Certified Yoga and Meditation Teacher. “Meditation is offering your genuine presence to yourself in every moment.”-Thich Nhat Hanh
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.