Take a little thyme to become a Garden sage.
Join Garden staff for a chat about a different topic every day, learn about what we do and how we do it, and start seeing the Garden from a new perspective. Topics might include using adaptive tools, re-potting orchids, propagating succulents, and much more.
Daily at 11:30am and 1pm through May 31;
Daily at 11am and 1pm starting June 1
Included with Garden admission; free for Members
Purchase Garden Admission Tickets
Programs are subject to change. Please consult the daily activities list posted at the Garden when you visit.
Commonly rotating topics include:
- All About Air Plants
- Botanical Battles
- Botany of Brewing – Beer Edition
- Botany of Brewing – Cider Edition
- Botany of Brewing – Coffee
- Botany of Brewing – Mezcal and Tequila
- Bounty of Bromeliads
- Cacti, Succulents, and Spines, Oh My!
- Feeling Hot! Edible Pepper Varieties
- Funky Fruits
- Ghost Orchid Encounter
- Herb Crash Course
- I Bought an Orchid – Now What?
- It’s a Sign! Understanding Plant Labels in the Garden
- Kitchen Scrap Gardening
- Monarchs of Mexico
- Myth Busters: Orchid Edition
- Myth Busters: Palm-spiracy
- Oh, My Gourd!
- Oh Wow, Cacao!
- Preserving Plant Specimens
- Seeing is BeLEAFing
- Spice Series – Achiote
- Swipe Right! A Match Made in Nature
- The Buzz on Pollen
- The Buzz South of the Border
- The Spice is Right
- The Spice is Right – Spices of Mexico
Read more details about each topic HERE.