Wellness in the Garden features a robust schedule of activities sprinkled throughout the Garden consisting of local vendors on the performance lawn, drop-in experiences that connect you to a variety of wellness activities in the Garden, educational lectures held in Kapnick Hall to inspire, and is sponsored by the Blue Zones Project.
This event is included with regular Garden admission.
Vendors include Blue Zones Project, Natural Awakenings, BKS Yoga, Gaia’s Healing Gifts, Naturally Healing You, Monarch Therapy, Florida Edible Landscaping, Collier Greens, Dogs in the Garden, and others.
Garden experiences include a passport encouraging visitors to experience all that is planned for the day. There will be 9 passport locations out in the Garden. The passport stops are named after the Power 9 Principles of the Blue Zones Project. Visitors will get their passports stamped from 10 am – 4 pm at these stops. Visitors who get 5 of the 9 passport stamps are entered into a drawing to win a gift basket worth up to $1000. Visitors will turn in their passport at a table located outside the Berger Shop in the Garden entry.
- 10 – 10:50 am- Live Longer, Better Presentation with Blue Zones
- 11 – 11:45 am- Local Food Movement with Linda Sechrist from Natural Awakenings
- 12 – 12:15 pm- Benefits of Crystal Bowl Therapy with Cathy Blair
- 12:30 – 12:45 pm- Benefits of Laughter Yoga with Monarch Therapy
- 1 – 1:30 pm- Benefits of Yoga with Barbara King from BKS Yoga
- 1:45 – 2 pm- Benefits of Essential Oils with Bethanny Gonzalez from Gaia’s Healing Gifts
- 2:30 – 4 pm- Purpose Workshop with Blue Zones