This program is designed to get your wheels spinning on creative “do it yourself” holiday crafts for your family and friends. We will start by spending some time going through a visual presentation of crafty ideas. Then the hands-on component will include making your own bows out of old magazines, creating a recycled holiday card, and then making a creative, plant-inspired ornament. Don’t miss out!
- Friday, December 9 (deadline to register is December 6)
- 9:30 – 11 am, Naples Botanical Garden FGCU Kapnick Center room 124
- $35 Member / $40 Non-Members (limit 20 people)
Andrea Grace joined Naples Botanical Garden as the Adult Education Manager in October of 2014. She began her studies at Kansas State University from 2000-2003 where she was inspired by the flint hills to continue her education with plants and environmental issues. After leaving K-State, she traveled the East coast working on vegetable farms and then took a few years off to be a stay-at-home mom. After relocating to Florida in 2009, she went back to school and graduated from FGCU with a B.A. in Environmental Studies and a minor in Biology and Interdisciplinary Studies. She has a passion for interesting garden crafts, creative cooking, food production, and permaculture design. These skills are put to use on a daily basis at her home in Fort Myers.
Registration for Lifelong Learning programs can be completed in these ways:
- Register in person at the Chabraja Visitors Center
- For questions or to register by phone call 239.643.7275 during business hours
- Register by email LLL@naplesgarden.org during non-business hours by leaving contact information and the program(s) of interest and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Registration is complete when payment is received. Certain programs fill up quickly and we accept registration on a first come, first served basis. Register early to ensure your program is not cancelled due to low enrollment. If a cancellation is required a refund will be issued.